Sunday, February 7, 2010

Goals for the week of 2/8-2/12

Every Sunday night I am going to start posting my goals for the week. When I post my new goals for the next week, I will also say what goals I did/did not accomplish for the previous week. Here are my goals for this week:

* Drink 3 32oz. glasses of water per day
* Take 3 Omega-3 supplement pills per day
* Stay within 1300 cals each day
* Write down food taken in each day
* Do 30 mins. of cardio on the treadmill 3xs this week
* Do weights at least twice this week... just to get started
* Take "beginning" photo of myself (a new one will be taken the 8th of every month)

Please, pray with me. I know I can be successful. I have to stick with this. I've already lost 30lbs. and I can't wait to lose even more!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment