Monday, February 8, 2010

Baby Steps

I called our YMCA (I am a member :o)... something I've done right), and enrolled myself in to the MobileFit program. How MobileFit works is you enter all of your information (weight, height, your goal weight, if you want to lose weight, build muscle, stay how you are, etc.), and then the system automatically creates a workout for you. It changes it up each time, and incorporates the different equipment the Y has to offer. You can also decide you don't like a piece of equipment and take it off of your workout. I also asked about MobileFitNutrition. It sounds pretty good, and costs $6/month less than Weight Watchers did. How this works is the system creates a weekly meal plan for you based on the foods you do/do not like, so there is no thinking involved. All you have to do is follow the meal plan created, and you are good to go. That is very appealing to me because I struggle with what to make, and get bored so easily because I eat the same food over and over and over. Which, is not the smartest thing to do when trying to lose weight. If what you're doing gets old, then you obviously aren't likely to stick with the "program" you are doing. I will have to wait until March to join the MobileFitNutrition, but I am excited about it. Anything that makes this easier on me, the better off I am, and the more success I will probably see. I'm very excited about the possibilities this program offers, and am looking forward to it helping me even more. I'd say I'm on pretty good track... for my first "hard core" day! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment