Saturday, September 25, 2010

Back

I am going to try this blogging thing again. It seemed to help me before, so I am going to give it another try. I was doing really well since last January, and then over the summer I just kind of stopped going to the gym. I put some pounds back on, but am in the process of going back to the gym to lose it and continue on with my goals. I can't let one little road block stop me completely. I'm back on track, and doing pretty well. And, I am looking forward to reaching my goals. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found you through leading the weigh's blog...i happened to be looking up a recipe online and found she had a blog for it and you had commented under it. my name is kasey, i am the mom of two young boys, live in the midwest, i am a christian as well. if you would ever like to talk about weightloss or need encouragement i would be willing to help! ive lost 104 lbs on weight watchers so far and have a few more pounds i want to lose to get to my goal weight and i know having people to talk to has helped me a lot! feel free to follow my blog or if you give me your email i can email you back!

    ReplyDelete