Friday, September 11, 2009

Last 2 Days

My last couple days have been really good. I've kept my points, and have used just a few of the extra weekly allowance. I can see that I am making better choices, and being more conscientous about what goes in my mouth. Next week, I want to drink more water, and want to start exercising again. This weekend will prove to be interesting, also, because I usually eat fast food on the weekend days that I have to work. But, I am on a roll, and I don't want to ruin it. I have also completely and totally ruled out having surgery unless I absolutely cannot do it by myself. I want to prove to myself that I can do this. I also want to show myself that I have enough faith in God to know that He will see me through this journey, and will help me be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment