Saturday, September 26, 2009

Progress

so.... i haven't been doing a good job at keeping track on here like i said i was going to; however, i have lost 10 pounds! i'm so so so excited. i didn't even do a wonderful job this week at tracking points, drinking all of my water, eating all my fruits/veggies, etc. i've just been eating in moderation, and it's really helping. i can get back on track with everything else this new week. i also stepped on a snowflake cookie cutter that my gorgeous little munchkin left in the middle of our bedroom floor, so my foot was cut open for most of the week. it was hard to walk around during school let alone try to get on the treadmill and bust it there.

i did have some accomplishments this week that i am proud of, too. yesterday, all 3 of my classes had a "coffee house" party at school. they each had to do a book report, and then had to present it. while the kids were presenting, everyone enjoyed hot chocolate, iced brownies, cinnamon rolls, donuts, more brownies, cupcakes, blueberry muffins, more cookies, and all other kinds of yummy stuff. i, however, kept myself under control. i did have a cinnamon roll, but it wasn't very big, and then i ate a donut. i went home last night and kept myself under control with dinner, too. usually i would have had a brownie, a cupcake, a cinnamon roll, a donut, rice krispy treats, and some hot chocolate. but, i didn't. which makes me proud. very proud.

next week will be better as far as everything else goes. i want to keep this going. it's been amazing hopping on the scale and seeing the numbers decrease every couple days. it's been an encouragement for sure. and, i'm looking forward to shopping in the regular women's department in the department stores instead of in the plus department. i'm lovvvviiiiiinnnnngggg it! and, i've been doing my devotions, which makes me have more confidence and encouragement while i am on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment